SODIUM CHLORITE 7.5% (SOLUTION)
|1||Sodium Chlorite Wt.% as NaClO2||7.5 Min.|
|2||Sodium Chloride Wt.% as NaCl||0.3 Max.|
|3||Total Alkalinity Wt % as NaOH||0.02 Max.|
|4||Water Wt. %||92.5|
|5||Appearance||Clear Slightly Greenish, Yellow Liquid|
|6||Odour||Faint Bleach like Odour|
|7||pH||9 to 12.5|
|8||Specific Gravity||1.05 -1.06|
- 30 Kg Carboys
- 50 Kg Carboys
- 250 Kg HM HDPE Drums
- Generation of chlorine dioxide for use as a disinfectant in Drinking water,Cooling Tower water or for use as an oxidant.Bleaching of textiles, Acrylics and other fibres.
- To bleach textiles ,wood & bamboo pulp in paper processing.
- Algae Control in cooling towers
- Food Processing
- Treatment of potable water
- Stripping Dyestuffs from textiles
- Bacterial Slime Control in paper mills
- Bacterial Control In Oil Wells and Petroleum Systems
- Upgrading of fats and oils
- Treatment of wastes by disinfecting sewage.
- Treat Factory waste
- Hydrogen Sulfide Odor control
- Sodium Chlorite is also used in the electronics industry for etching printed circuits because it oxidizes copper metal to copper.
- Copper Cyanide Destruction
- Sanitizing solution
- Cherry Bleaching
- Flour Bleaching