SODIUM CHLORATE CRYSTALS
Technical Specifications of SODIUM CHLORATE
|1||SODIUM CHLORATE||99.7% Min.|
|2||SODIUM CHLORATE||0.15% Max.|
|3||Sodium Dichromate||0.01% Max|
|4||Moisture||Less than 0.3%|
|6||Sodium Sulphate||0.1% Max.|
|7||Insoluble||30 ppm Max.|
|8||Iron||5 ppm Max.|
- 25 Kgs PP Bags, with LDPE liner
- 50 Kgs. PP Bags, with LDPE liner
- 1000 Kgs. Jumbo Bags
- The main commercial use for SODIUM CHLORATE is for making chlorine dioxide (CLO2).
- The largest application of CLO2, which accounts for about 95% of the use of chlorate, is in bleaching of pulp.
- It is used to bleach wood pulp for the manufacture of higher quality and environmentally friendly white paper products.